It's Year End Closeout Time!!
Save $$$!!!


One part of the holiday's for US is Stampin' UP!'s Year End Clearance AND Holiday Catalog Retiring List! LOTS of items from the holiday catalog will be gone forever after January 4 (or while supplies last)!

The good thing is that lots of the items retiring are also going to be discounted starting December 8!! Your homework is to study the list and make your wish list for Tuesday, December 8! Items will all be while supplies last at that time, so don't delay!

I recommend ordering on my store for the best way to get what you want in a timely manner, but I can enter orders for you (there's no guarantee of a timeline, so items can sell out before I get it entered). But, I recommend you send me your order along with your cc info as soon as possible, if you'd like me to enter it for you.

You can view a PDF list here.
And, you can view what's carrying over (NOT retiring) here.

Don't forget about my monthly online ordering special when you shop (see below)!!

Of course, demonstrators always get to shop with our discount and shop early from upcoming catalogs! We can get the sale items discounted (on top of the sale), the new Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine now, and select items from the Jan-June Mini Catalog Now! Get the Starter Kit here for $99 plus tax (free shipping), and choose $125 in anything you want (including sale, mini machine, and Jan-June pre-order!!). No obligation! Contact me with questions!

Some important info:
  • Sale Dec 8-Jan 4 (nothing retiring available after Jan 4!)
  • No minimum purchase required/no limits
  • While supplies last! Shop early!
  • Due to increased shipping times and possible delays during the month of December, we can't guarantee delivery before Christmas
  • Some current bundles are now less expensive to purchase the items individually
You can use today and tomorrow to study the list and make your shopping list!  
Here are SOME of my favorites that are DISCOUNTED!! Notice there are lots of things I've shown on my weekly Facebook Lives recently.  


Here's some important new store info:
  • Make sure my name is on the top left (shopping with Yolanda Nixon) or if you are getting the starter kit, my name should on the top right (Samira Nixon)
  • I can enter your order or demonstrator/starter kit for you. Let me know if you have any problems.

Comments