Starter Kit!! Now is the perfect time to JOIN MY TEAM

Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 plus tax, this is what you receive:

•$125 in any merch of your choice (plus tax, free shipping)
•Past Paper Pumpkin kit
•Free business supplies
•20% savings on all your purchases
•NO OBLIGATION to sell or continue as a demonstrator

As a demonstrator, I get to see all the new items in advance. I’ve already seen and pre-ordered from the new Holiday catalog in July. This is just one of the perks of being a demonstrator.

Let me tell you one more PERK: As a demonstrator, I will get to preorder the new STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE (standard machine only) starting August 4th - with my discount!! Available to customers on Sept 1st (at full price)!!

Contact me for more information or go to this link to join immediately: https://ida.stampinup.com/en/?demoid=21
35169

Comments