Starter Kit Special - Join My Team!!

Starter Kit Special!! 
Now is the perfect time to JOIN MY TEAM and get a FREE Bundle!!!


June 3-30, anyone who purchases the Starter Kit for $99 gets to choose a FREE BUNDLE (any value) of their choice!! (Suites don't count). For $99 plus tax they get:
  • Free bundle – Punch bundles on pages 168 – 169 and Dies bundle on pages 173 – 179. The Blossoms in Bloom Bundle is the most expensive bundle we have an you can get it for FREE, I said FREE!!
  • $125 in any merch of your choice (plus tax, free shipping)
  • Past Paper Pumpkin kit
  • Free business supplies
  • 20% savings on all your purchases
  • NO OBLIGATION to sell, you can be a hobby demonstrator
  • As a demonstrator, I get to see all the new items in advance. I've had the new catalog since May 13th and I'm going to see the new Holiday catalog in June. AND I get to preorder in July. This is just one of the perks of being a demonstrator.
  • Contact me for more information or click the link below to join immediately.
Let me tell you one more PERK: As a demonstrator, I will get to preorder the new STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE (standard machine only) starting August 4th - with my discount!! Available to customers on Sept 1st (at full price)!!


Comments