Welcome to P & I Crafters Blog





If you are like me, you may have thought that you could not be creative. For the past two years, I have been proven wrong. I am a believer that everyone can be creative if we are given the right tools, ideas and assistance. In the past year, I have made so many greeting cards that I'm amazed at what I have accomplished. I've created all the birthday cards for friends and family members, Halloween Cards, Thanksgiving Cards and Holiday cards. Now I'm working on ideas for this upcoming Holiday Season (you can never start too soon).

I started out as a customer but I had so much fun that I signed up to be a demonstrator and I enjoy it even more. Stampin' Up! has so many specials for customers, hostesses and demonstrators.

I know what you are thinking -I need to buy hundreds worth of products to do one card- how quickly did I find out that is not true. Stampin' Up! offers card kits with everything that you need to make cards. Supplies to make paper crafting so simple, quick and fun.

If you would like more information about our products or how to make greeting cards just send me an e-mail or give me call and I will be more than happy to walk you through every step of the way. Come learn with me. Two is always better than one..........




E-mail: picrafters@yahoo.com
Web: www.yolandanixon.stampinup.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/picrafters

Comments