Have you wondered about Paper Pumpkin, what is it and why do I want it. Take a few seconds to look at this video for more information. You can order your Paper Pumpkin HERE.
Sign up at: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2135169
Demonstrator: Yolanda Nixon Zip Code: 75051
- Paper Pumpkin comes to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). It'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
- Comes in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside
- Contains ALL the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting my online store and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun. Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Visit the Stampin' Up! Youtube Channel to see the past Paper Pumpkin kits. As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you'll have an opportunity to order past kits at any time or order extra kits from current Paper Pumpkins'. There are so many advantages to being a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber.
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/picrafters
Paper Pumpkin's February 2018 kit will have you wishing for spring flowers a little early this year! Check out this month's unboxing video and get started creating your Wildflower Wishes kit today!
Spread the love with Paper Pumpkin's Heartfelt Love Notes kit; perfect for sharing a little something with all those special someone's this Valentine's Day. Get started by watching the unboxing video for visual step-by-step instructions and complete this love filled kit today!
It’s hard to believe that it’s almost time to say goodbye to 2016! It’s also time to document all your memories from the year—enter the December Paper Pumpkin Kit, Another Great Year. This kit makes memory keeping easy and completely customizable. Use the patterned papers, window sheets, stickers, and washi tape to embellish your book. And, for the first time ever—we’ve included a rotary stamp and Basic Black Stampin’ Write® Marker to help you jot down and journal every moment!
Whether you’re planning for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or just autumn in general, Paper Pumpkin has you covered with Something Good to Eat! Fill up those trendy treat tubes and dress them up for any occasion. The designs and stamps are flexible for all your fall festivities!
It’s time to celebrate your favorite brother, grandpa, dad, friend, son, and uncle! The Many Manly Occasions kit will help you party with all your favorite guys. It’s perfect for Father’s Day, birthdays, or every day occasions.
The March kit makes it easy to celebrate all the birthdays, babies, graduations, and weddings this spring. In just minutes, you’ll have eight adorable cards, each with a pocket for a gift card. Now that’s what we call a pocketful of cheer!