1000 Lone Star Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Every first Tuesday of the month (except for January and July)
4936 Winding Trail
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Friday, July 7, 2017
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Please join us for a glass of wine, some snacks and a little retail therapy.
Vendors will include:
Lynette Karasz and Katie Ramirez: LuLaRoe
Misty Dunbar: Perfectley Posh and Scentsy
Wendy Cameron: Thirty One
Myra Castles: Aria Grace Boutique
Lila Frank: Keep Collective
Yolonda Nixon: Stampin Up
Robin Roberts: Tupperware
Sherri Boyd: WildTree
Lots of giveaways through out the evening. I can't wait to see you there!!!!.
3. BOGO sale
July 15, 2017
To attend the live event, please RSVP HERE!!
4. GPISD Market Day
August 18, 2017
Ruthe Jackson Conference Center
5. Beauty and Brains
July 19, 2017
Future events will be added as they are confirmed.........
What is a Quarter Auction?
- Guests are invited to attend the Quarter Auction by the Charity and business owners.
- Each guest who would like to participate in the auction will rent an auction paddle for $2 (limit of 3 paddles per person).
- Each paddle is numbered .
- Business owners will display an item for bid; based on the retail price of the item, the vendor may ask a bid between 1 to 4 quarters per item.
- As the items are presented, if you would like to bid, the guest will place the bid amount in the cup provided and hold the respective paddle in the air.
- If the guest would like to bid with all paddles, then they put in the requested bid per paddle.
- Vendor requests 2 quarters (.50 cents) for the item
- Guest has two paddles – guest will put in $1 to cover both paddles (.50 cents for each paddle)
- If a guest has more than one paddle and only chooses to bid with one paddle, they will have to choose which paddle to hold up. They may not switch the paddles if the number for the non-bid paddle is called out.
- There are two rounds; business owners will have one item for auction per round. There are two rounds of auction for the business owners. Once all paddles are in the air, a number is drawn. If the guest with the number drawn has bid, and their paddle is in the air, they are the lucky winner of the item up for auction!
- Each guest will receive a Door Prize slip with their paddle. To be entered into the Door Prize drawing, each guest is asked to talk to all the business owners and get their initials on the slip. When all initials have been collected, the slip goes into the drawing for the door prizes provided by the business owners.