BOGO SALE - July 15th
 
Shop online or attend the live event.  Was there a stamp set, designer series paper or maybe an embellishment that you wish you would have bought when it was available.  Well, this may be your chance to buy it.  

I'm selling all my retired Stampin' Up products with a TWIST. My annual BOGO sale will be held on July 15th (if you would like to come in person), but you get a to buy early starting NOW!!  so get your items before they are gone.  This is an early preview for my customers and e-mail subscribers.

Click HERE to attend the live event - one FREE make and take when you attend in person.

Click HERE to see the BOGO items  - items are being added everyday.  Check back often for new items on the BOGO list.  Make your wish list before you come.

What is a BOGO???  You get to SHOP my store of retired Stampin' Up! merchandise (all of it - stamps, ribbon, paper, accessories, and more), and for EVERY DOLLAR you spend in the store, you will receive 100% of the amount in stamps/product from the new catalog for  FREE*!!  You get first pick of all the retired items before I release my list to the public.

*Tax & Shipping due on new purchase - retired merchandise will be deliver between 7-10 business days of payment received.  (This is not available with the special shopping promotion or the new kit.  But you can earn Bonus dollars)

Comments